Sunday, October 15, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #169, October 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade by Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Haunted Soldier by Diana Gabaldon, The Custom of the Army by Diana Gabaldon, The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon, A Plague of Zombies by Diana Gabaldon, Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley, Siege of Shadows by Sarah Raughley, House of Furies by Madeleine Roux, Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty balanced week, so I'm satisfied with it!

Week 41:
Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson, Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson, If I Fix You by Abigail Johnson, Leopard's Blood by Christine Feehan, Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Monster by Michael Grant, More of Me by Kathryn Evans, A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet, Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

vs.

Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter, The Dire King by William Ritter, Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray, 
Six Little Secrets by Katlyn Duncan, Dragon Blood by Eileen Wilks, Lord John and the Hellfire Club by Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon, Lord John and the Succubus by Diana Gabaldon

So I didn't read any of what I wanted to, but yeah, but I read about the same amount! So yeah, I'm pretty happy with it! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!