Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Jaye Wells Author Page

The Story: I saw Red-Headed Stepchild around on Goodreads, and yeah, it sounded really great, so I decided to read it, and I can't wait!

Website

Series: Sabina Kane, Prospero's War.

Sabina Kane: Fool's Gold and her site, my review, Red-Headed Stepchild and her site, my review, The Mage in Black and her site, my review, Violet Tendencies and her site, my review, Green-Eyed Demon and her site, my review, Silver-Tongued Devil and her site, my review, Blue-Blooded Vamp and her site, my review, Rusted Veins and her site, my review.

Prospero's War: Fire Water and her site, my review, Dirty Magic and her site, my review, Cursed Moon and her site, my review, Deadly Spells and her site, my review, Volatile Bones and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!