Saturday, October 14, 2017

Week 41 Review: Six Little Secrets

From Goodreads:
Some secrets can never stay hidden for long…

Six teenagers meet in Saturday detention: a brain, a beauty, a cheerleader, a rebel, a recluse and the new girl.

But someone is watching. Someone has made sure that they are all in the same room at the same time. Someone knows that each of them is hiding a terrible secret…

…and by the end of detention, everyone will know the truth.

My Review:
I really enjoyed reading this book! It was short, but it had a fantastic mystery! It was a little rough around the edges, but it was a really great story! I really enjoyed getting to know these characters and empathized with the situation that they found themselves in!

The way this story was told, was really fantastic! We got to be in all 6 of the teens heads, of how they ended up in detention, and the actual detention itself, as they were given tasks. It was a format that worked really well and was interesting to read!

They focused intently on the name they got as being the person who was doing this to them. I thought it was more likely that it was why this was being done, because why would they be given the person's name, that would mean that they could relate details to the police. And yeah, a good deal of what happened should be illegal!

I really enjoyed how things ended, it was satisfying, the truth was out, or a good deal of it, and while they hadn't made good choices in the past, well, the events of this book taught them a lesson. So a good ending, all in all!

Yeah, this book was pretty great, and I really enjoyed it!

Author: Katlyn Duncan
Read: October 11th, 2017
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a SAC 2017 Book!
Publisher: HQ Digital
Expected Publication: November 24th 2017
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!