Sunday, November 19, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #174, November 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall, Spartan Heart by Jennifer Estep, Third Strike by Kate Kessler

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

It's a short week, but there's a lot of books that I want to read, that I've already made posts for, and I want to be free to read them. But I also really want to read these 3 books which I haven't created posts for, which is why they're getting this. Yeah. I'm weird like that!

Week 46:
Dangerous by Shannon Hale, The Divinity of Anila by Cloud S. Riser, Ghost Ship by James Rollins, The Demon Crown by James Rollins, Good and Gone by Megan Frazer Blakemore, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout, More of Me by Kathryn Evans, Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, The Siren by Kiera Cass

vs.

Rituals by Kelley Armstrong, The Divinity of Anila by Cloud S. Riser, Born of Illusion by Teri Brown, orn of Corruption by Teri Brown, Born of Deception by Teri Brown, Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout, More of Me by Kathryn Evans

I didn't read quite as much as I wanted to, but I read a good deal of what I wanted to, so yeah, pretty happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!