Thursday, December 7, 2017

Will the Time Come #340, December 7th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

Deserter. Traitor. Rogue. 

Ember Hill left the dragon organization Talon to join rebel dragon Cobalt and his crew of rogues. But Ember can't forget the sacrifice made for her by, Garret, the human soldier who saved her from a Talon assassin and doomed himself

Determined to save Garret from execution, Ember must convince Cobalt to help her break into the headquarters of mysterious drangonslayers the Order of St. George. With assassins after them and Ember's own brother helping Talon with the hunt, a reckoning is brewing. The secrets hidden by both sides are shocking and deadly. 

Soon Ember must decide: Should she retreat to fight another day...or start an all-out war?

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, I haven't read the first two books in this series. So I have to read them first, and I really hope that happens, because I've really enjoyed Julie Kagawa's books! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!