Sunday, May 13, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #199, May 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 20:
All of This Is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor, Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard, Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, Harvest Song by Yasmine Galenorn, Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Ok, this is a slightly longer week than I would want to do, given that I didn't read most of last week, but the books! I needs to read them!

Week 19:
Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Puddin' by Julie Murphy, Strange New World by Rachel Vincent, Star-Touched Stories by Roshani Chokshi, 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs

vs.

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter, Goddess, Interrupted by Aimee Carter, The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter, The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter, Black Star Renegades by Michael Moreci, Joshua by T.G. Ayer, Ocean Light by Nalini Singh, Beast by Lisa Jensen, The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Prophecy by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Strange New World by Rachel Vincent, Cast in Deception by Michelle Sagara

Ok, I only managed one of the books that I wanted to read. Opps! But so many books! So yeah, a good trade off! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!